World Viewz

Every place on the Planet has something different to offer and each place unique... Within my travel I have came across a few places that found a Sacred Space within my heart... From the far Northern parts of Ontario Canada while sitting on a quiet calm mirror reflected lake listening to the call of the Great Loon... The sound of her voice as she communicates to her mate while echoing her voice across the water as it dampens my paddle with each stroke... My canoe glides through the Lilly pads as I watch the frogs leap out of its way... The Turtles gracefully sliding off of the suntanning weathered log without a ripple or even a sound only to resurface out in the distance... Becoming one with Nature and giving thanks for being in that moment in time created a great Peace and Sacred Space within my heart to stay...

That memory has manifested another place to travel as I venture into my meditative state of mind and mingle within its great Peace...

Into the steam vents that dwell outside Pahoa of the Big Island of Hawaii rests another place that gave me a great Peace and found a unforgettable memory that is easily traveled within my mind... The smells and feelings of the amazing heat that soaked throughout my body as I sat there inside of these Natural steambath saunas...

Now I live in a place of eternal sunshine that is located on the higher desert of Arizona called Sedona... Here too has blessed me with a Sacred Space within where I am able to walk into my Meditative state of mind with ease... My body is free to roam and venture upon the Energy of the Great Red Rocks and yet my mind remains Meditated and dwells within its Peace... I cam feel the Wind that comes to Hug me as it passes me by and says hello... The Sky so big and blue is the Eye of Mother Nature looking down upon me as we share our Love for one and other.. The Sun tanning the skin on my body and then at Night the Moon giving tan to my Soul... Sedona also is a place that has become apart of me and a amazing place to call home...

Please share with me the places that you too have found that Great Peace... The Peace never leaves us and yet some places simply have the Gift to pull it out in ways that our Human side can actually see it...

Peace to all,

Joseph...

Views: 96

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

Dear Joseph, thank you for sharing your sacred places. The areas that have a special place in my heart are found in the Central Australia desert where the Anangu people are the traditional custodians of the land. Both Kata Tjuta and Uluru are ancient monoliths and these are my writings about them.
Kata Tjuta: From many parts the whole is formed. Its strength and presence is astounding. Like sleeping giants, caretakers of the land, small weaker pieces of the whole eventually are dropped, expelled from the form to begin their life at the base again. The remaining holes and craters now support new life and give the rock its character and story lines.

Uluru: Its graceful, gentle, nurturing presence requires the sunlight to show her true beauty. Multifaceted and changeable, her feminine quality is large and expansive - all encompassing. A deep and spiritual energy pervuades and commands respect.
Beautifull words of discription my friend...

Oh how I can relate to the words " traditional custodians of the land " Same as my Ancestors here in North America that rested on this land before all others... The spiritual energy that now comes forth is a great comfort to all that dine at its table... What great beauty on this awesome planet called Earth...

Be well my friend...

Joseph...
Yes, it is good to be reminded of the great spiritual imprint that remains for each of us to receive from service long rendered by people that understood how to be in 'place'. Thank you, Joseph. Michele
That was a lovely message, Joseph. I truly find your experience something all of us can share. I have friends living in Sedona, too. Maybe I'll travel there one of these days and share your peace. Thanks.

RSS

© 2024   Created by Robert Dakota.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service